AMD-357 Qualified CNC Sheet Metal Punch Machine
|FOB Price:||US $45,000-75,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $45,000-75,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AMD-357
- Punch Shape: Closed Punch
- Slider Drive Mechanism: Rack Press
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Colour: Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Processing Sheet Thickness: up to 6 mm(Mild Steel)
- Punching Frequency: 600-800 Hpm
- Sheet Moving Speed: 40 M/Min
- Transport Package: Standard Container
- Origin: Shandong China (Mainland)
- Type: Turret Punching Machine
- Slider Movement: Triple Action
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Service: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Stations: 16/24/32
- Electric Control System: Siemens or Fanuc
- Standard Hole Shapes: Round, Square, Rectangle, Oval, Convex Hull, etc
- Dimension(L*W*H): 4490*5300*2110mm
- Trademark: AMD
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 84621010
CNC turret punching machine is mechatronics automation equipment, it's widely used in the chassis cabinets processing, air conditioners, refrigerators, range hood, instruments and meters, electric control cabinet panels, battery plate, building decorative materials, auto parts, silencing plate, lamps, kitchen equipment, and other sheet metal processing industries.
Processing sheet size
Processing sheet thickness
Max. Punch diameter
Sheet moving speed
Number of stations in turret disc
Turret rotational speed
1. Adopts Siemens or Fagor CNC special system and match up digital AC servo motor to make it fast and reliable;
2. Fuselage is open type Steel welding, the whole pass by tempering treatment to own good rigid and hardly deformation;
3. With the second positioning function, can achieve without dead zone processing;
4. The transmission system use the international brand with high precision, big guide ball screw, linear guide rail are high precision and good performance;
5. Main pneumatic components, electric components, hydraulic components and transmission adopt perfectly;
6. Use AMADA standards casting integrated thick turret mold disc and standards internationally general thick molds.
According to your requirements, the most suitable machines will be designed for your workpieces, please indicate the following details.
1. Please tell us your metal sheet material.
2. The workpiece dimension, including length, width and thickness.
3. The information of your workpiece hole shapes and hole diameter.
4. It's my pleasure if you can send some photos or drawings of your products for us reference.
Based on these details information, the detailed technical proposals will be sent to you for reference.
Warmly welcome to visit our factory in china!