Automatic Steel Plate Hydraulic CNC Turret Punching Press Machine Price
|FOB Price:||US $50,000-60,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $50,000-60,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AMD-P30
- Punch Shape: Closed Punch
- Slider Drive Mechanism: Rack Press
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Main Composition: Press and Feeding Platform
- Punching Frequency: 600hpm
- Transmission Type: Mechanical, Pnuematic, Hydraulic
- Loading: Container
- Transport Package: Stretched Film or Nylon
- Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Type: General Punching Machine
- Slider Movement: Double Action
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure
- Certification: GS, SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- Warranty: One Year
- Application: Sheet Metal Processing
- Mold Holder Arrangement: Turret
- Common Hole Shapes: Screen Mesh, Round, Rectangle, Oval, etc
- Hole Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Trademark: AMD
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84621010
AMD-357 CE Automatic Hydraulic CNC Turret Punching Press Machine Price for Steel Plate
AMD-357 series CNC turret punching machine is mechatronics automation equipment, it's widely used in the chassis cabinets processing, air conditioners, refrigerators, solar plate, kitchen equipment, instruments and meters, electric control panels, building decorative materials, auto parts, silencing plate, lamps, and other sheet metal processing industries.
Main parts of AMD-357 CNC turret punching machine:
Germany Siemens 808D System;
Well-known China Brand Hydraulic Station;
AMADA Standard 80mm Ductile Iron Thick Turret DISC;
Taiwan Ball Screw & Linear Slider;
International Electrical Components (Omron, Schneider);
Hydraulic Floating Clamp;
O Type Steel Plate Welding Press.
Specification of AMD-357 CNC turret punching machine:
Max. Processing sheet (Reposition)
No. of Clamp
Max. Processing Sheet Thickness
Max. Punch Diameter
Max. Punch Hit at 1mm Pace
Max. Punch Hot at 25mm Pace
No. of Station
Max. Feeding Speed
Tooling Rotation Speed
Some punching samples of CNC turret punching machine:
Hole shapes: round, square, rectangular, oval, convex hull, louvers, marking, rolling, knock down holes and other many non-standard holes.
Some pictures of AMD-357 CNC turret punching machine and its component:
Reply your inquiry in 12 working hours.
Experienced staffs answer all your questions in time.
Customized design is available.
Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our professional engineers and staff.
Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our distributor.
We are professional manufacturer of CNC Forging Equipment.
Have a professional design team with more than 10 years design experience engineers, competitive price with good quality.
As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced machines, skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.
Prompt delivery, site installation and commissioning.
We will send one technician to guide machine installation and commissioning, customer pays for his tickets, local transportation, hotel and diet. Customer arrange skilled workers and installation
machinery and tools in advance.
12 months from date of commissioning completion, but no more than 18 months from date of delivery.
Supply full English
Including general installation drawings, pit design drawings, manual
book, electric wiring diagram, electric manual book, maintenance
Since 2009, over 55 countries, including The USA, Germany,
Canada, Russia, UK, Australia, Malaysia, UAE, Egypt, Mexico,
USD, RMB, EUR.
FOB (FCA), CIP, CFR, CIF, DDU, DDP, Turnkey.
30% deposit by T/T, the balance paid before
delivery or L/C at sight, etc
Within 20-60 days according to different type
We hope you can send us the following information with your inquiry letter, so that we send you the technical drawing and technical proposal at the first time!
1. The max. dimension of the steel sheet, incuding length, width and thickness.
2. The material of the sheet metal.
3. The size and shapes of your punching holes.
4. Better to send us the workpiece photo or drawings.
Thanks for your interesting and welcome to visit our company in Qingdao China.