Economic Type Mechanical CNC Turret Punching Machine Used in Control Panels Industry
|FOB Price:||US $40,000-55,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $40,000-55,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AMD-357
- Punch Shape: Semi-Open Punch
- Slider Drive Mechanism: Rack Press
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Punch Force: 250kn
- Max. Processing Sheet Thickness: 4 mm (Mild Steel)
- Punching Frequency: 280 Hpm
- Main Parts Brand: Siemens, Omron, Schneider, Yaskawa
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Pallet, Foam and Plastic Film/Customized
- Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Type: Turret Punching Machine
- Slider Movement: Double Action
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Power Source: Mechanical Drive
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Dimension(L*W*H): 4490*5300*2110mm
- Processing Sheet Size: 2500*1250mm (Secondary Positioning)
- Max.Punch Diameter: 88.9mm
- Number of Stations in Turret: 16/24/32 or Customized
- Delivery Time: 25-35 Workdays
- Trademark: Qingdao AMD
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8462101000
AMD-255 Economic Type Mechanical CNC Turret Punching Machine Used in Control Panels Industry
AMD-255 series mechanical CNC turret punching machine is mechatronics automation equipment, it's widely used in the chassis cabinets processing, air conditioners, refrigerators, solar plate, kitchen equipment, instruments and meters, electric control panels, building decorative materials, auto parts, silencing plate, lamps, and other sheet metal processing industries.
Specification of AMD-255 CNC turret punching machine:
Max. Processing sheet (Reposition)
Y axis: 1250
X axis: 1500/2500/4000/5000
No. of Clamp
Max. Processing Sheet Thickness
Max. Punch Diameter
Max. marking Hit
Max. Punch Hot at 25mm Pace
No. of Station
Max. Feeding Speed
Tooling Rotation Speed
Some punching samples of CNC turret punching machine:
Hole shapes: round, square, rectangular, oval, convex hull, louvers, marking, rolling, knock down holes and other many non-standard holes.
Some pictures of AMD-255 CNC turret punching machine and its component:
Main parts of AMD-255 CNC turret punching machine:
Germany Siemens 808D System;
AMADA Standard 80mm Ductile Iron Thick Turret DISC;
Hydraulic Floating Clamp;
Reply your inquiry in 12 working hours.
Experienced staffs answer all your questions in time.
Customized design is available.
Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our professional engineers and staff.
Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our distributor.
We are professional manufacturer of CNC Forging Equipment.
Have a professional design team with more than 10 years design experience engineers, competitive price with good quality.
As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced machines, skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.
Prompt delivery, site installation and commissioning.
We will send one technician to install & debug machine at site, customer pays for his tickets, local transportation, hotel and diet. After installtion, our technician will have a training for your operator.
12 months from date of commissioning completion, but no more than 18 months from date of delivery.
Supply full English
Including general installation drawings, pit design drawings, manual book, electric wiring diagram, electric manual book, maintenance book, etc.
Since 2009, over 55 countries, including The USA, Germany, Canada, Russia, UK, Australia, Malaysia, UAE, Egypt, Mexico, Brazil, etc.
USD, RMB, EUR.
FOB (FCA), CIP, CFR, CIF, DDU, DDP, Turnkey.
30% deposit by T/T, the balance paid before
delivery or L/C at sight, etc
Within 20-60 days according to different type equipment.
We hope you can send us the following information with your inquiry letter, so that we send you the technical proposal at the first time!
1. The max. dimension of the steel sheet, incuding length, width and thickness.
2. The material of the sheet metal.
3. The size and shapes of your punching holes.
4. Better to send us the workpiece photo or drawings.
Thanks for your interesting and welcome to visit our company in Qingdao China.