Steel Plate CNC Turret Punching Machine
CNC turret punching machine is mechatronics automation equipment, it's widely used in the chassis cabinets processing, air conditioners, refrigerators, range hood, instruments and meters, electric control cabinet panels, battery plate, building decorative materials, auto parts, silencing plate, lamps, kitchen equipment, and other sheet metal processing industries.Feature:
1. Adopts Siemens 3/4 axis CNC special system and match up digital AC servo motor to make it fast and reliable;
2. Fuselage is O type Steel welding, the whole pass by tempering treatment to own good rigid and hardly deformation;
3. With the second positioning function, can achieve without dead zone processing;
4. The transmission system use the international brand with high precision, big guide the ball screw, linear guide rail are high precision and good performance;
5. Main pneumatic components, electric components, hydraulic components and transmission adopt perfectly;
6. Use AMADA standards casting integrated thick turret mold disc and standards internationally general thick molds.Machinery main details:
1. Germany Siemens 808D System;
2. AMADA Standard 80mm Ductile Iron Thick Turret Disc;
3. Taiwan Ball Screw & Linear Guide;
4. International electrical components;
5. Secondary positioning system.Main Technical Specification:
|Transmission mode||/||Hydraulic||Mechanical||Servo motor||Mechanical|
|Processing sheet size||mm||2500*1250|
|Processing sheet thickness||mm||≤6||≤4||≤3||≤4|
|Max. Punch diameter||mm||Ø88.9|
|Sheet moving speed||m/min||40||80||40|
|Number of stations in turret||No.||16/24/32|
According to your requirements, the most suitable machines will be designed for your workpieces, please indicate the following details.1. Please tell us your metal sheet material.
2. The workpiece dimension (including length, width and thickness).
3. The information of hole shapes and hole diameter that you want to punch.
4. It's my pleasure if you can send some photos or drawings of your products for our reference.
Based on these details information, the detailed technical proposals will be sent to you for reference.Warmly welcome you to visit our factory in Qingdao China.